This is a reminder that the Q2 Reporting Deadline is June 30, 2020.
There are three components to the reporting:
- Status (Financial) Report (submitted through WebGrants) – each LGU will submit one financial report: Since this is an initial financial report, you will need to report on your grant spending from December 1, 2019 through May 31, 2020.
- PIs, you will need to ensure that the person submitting your financial report has access to your WCC grant in WebGrants. To grant access to team/colleagues: Go to My Grants > Click the title of your grant > General Info> Edit at the top> Highlight names of team under Additional Contacts.
- To access the Status Report: Go to My Grants > Click the title of your grant > Status Reports > Click on ID # > Detail of Expenditures. You will need to enter your line items in the appropriate budget category according to your current approved budget in WebGrants. Then, you will need to report your spending through May 31, 2020 against your approved budget.
- Community Report (submitted here) – each community will need to submit a report. The reporting period is March 1 – May 31, 2020. An example of a completed community report is attached.
- Quarterly Tobacco Separation Protocol (TSP) Staff Validation letter (email to email@example.com template attached) – each LGU will submit one TSP Staff Validation letter.
Please find attached to this email the following:
- WCC Quarterly Reporting_Example – a sample community report
- TSP Validation Template
- Q2 Reporting FAQs – Frequently asked questions around the community report, WebGrants, and the Tobacco Separation Protocol.