October 25, 2022, 1:00- 2:00 ET
You are invited to learn more about Cooperative Extension’s National Framework for Health Equity and Well-Being. This framework was approved by the Extension Committee on Organization and Policy (ECOP) in 2021 and was designed to serve as a roadmap for advancing the health-focused work of the Cooperative Extension System. The framework is organized around three core themes: health equity, social determinants of health, and working through coalitions to increase community health assets.
At the end of this webinar, you will:
1. Understand the five high-level recommendations for advancing work around the critical themes of the framework.
2. Understand the role and function of the Health and Well-being Program Action Team
3. Be familiar with the new website for the Collective for Health Equity and Well-Being.
4. Begin to see the framework in the context of your role in Extension and contribute to conversations on implementation of the framework.
5. Learn from your peers at other LGUs about how they are implementing the recommendations from the health Framework.